616) 243-3331

West Michigan Family Law

Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Parent Time and Support, Alimony/Spousal Support, Mediation and Criminal Law


CAROLYN GASTON & ASSOCIATES, P.C. is a boutique law firm dedicated to the aggressive and successful management of its clients' legal matters. We offer compassionate legal advice combined with skilled representation. We stand ready to defend you with the legal skills and knowledge required to obtain optimum results. To schedule a consultation please call us at (616) 243-3331.

About Us

At CAROLYN GASTON & ASSOCIATES, P.C., we educate our clients on the law and factual distinctions, and strongly advocate on their behalf in all aspects of their matters.  For more information on our professional and qualified services, call us today.

We can guide you through:
Child Support
Child Custody
Parent Time and Support
Spousal Support/Alimony
Legal Support
Other case types, including criminal matters

Serving the West Michigan area, including: Allegan, Barry, Kent, Ionia, Montcalm, and Ottawa counties.